Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Johnson City staff. (Johnson City, Tenn.) 1910-1924
Johnson City, Tenn. (1910-1924)
The Johnson City staff. : (Johnson City, Tenn.) 1910-1924
- Alternative Titles:
Johnson City Chronicle combined with the Johnson City staff
- Place of publication:
- Johnson City, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Munsey Slack
- Dates of publication:
-v. 15, no. 117 (Aug. 12, 1924).
Began in 1910.
- Daily (except Sat.)
<Apr. 28, 1923>-Apr. 12, 1924
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 268 (Feb. 3, 1911).
- Merged with: Evening news (Johnson City, Tenn.), to form: Johnson City staff-news.
- Sunday issues for Feb. 24-Aug. 10, 1924 are a combined publication with: Johnson City chronicle.
- sn 98069811
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information