Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commercial advertiser. (Sandusky City, O.) 18??-1???
Sandusky City, O. (18??-1???)
Commercial advertiser. : (Sandusky City, O.) 18??-1???
- Place of publication:
- Sandusky City, O.
- Geographic coverage:
- M.H. Snider
- Dates of publication:
- Erie County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218901
- Sandusky (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 22 (Sept. 7, 1842).
- Issue for <Sept. 7, 1842> called also: <v. 6, no. 15>
- sn 99021322
View complete holdings information