Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hamodia. ([Brooklyn, NY) 19??-current
[Brooklyn, NY (19??-current)
Hamodia. : ([Brooklyn, NY) 19??-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Brooklyn, NY
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday and Sunday and the week of Passover and Sukkos)
<June 30, 2009>
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orthodox Judaism--United States--Newspapers.
- Also carries date of the Hebrew calendar.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: No. 023 (Aug. 7, 1998); title from caption.
- Has Thursday supplement: Hamodia magazine.
- In English; some Hebrew and Yiddish.
- Issues numbered within each year.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 1345 (July 12, 2007).
- sn 99032540
View complete holdings information