Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ḳalifornier Yidish leben California Jewish life. [microform] = (Los Andzsheles) 1950-????
Los Andzsheles (1950-????)
Ḳalifornier Yidish leben California Jewish life. [microform] = : (Los Andzsheles) 1950-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Los Andzsheles
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ḳalifornier Yidish leben
- Dates of publication:
Numer 1. (Kislev 711 [Dec. 1950])-
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Jewish newspapers--California.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- First issue also called v. 1, no. 1.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 4-5 (Mar.-Apr. 1951).
- sn 99047558
View complete holdings information