Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The worker [microform]. (New York, N.Y.) 1942-1968
New York, N.Y. (1942-1968)
The worker [microform]. : (New York, N.Y.) 1942-1968
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Freedom of the Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 16 (Apr. 19, 1942)-v. 33, no. 50 (July 14, 1968).
Sept. 24, 1961-1968
- Labor movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Issued as a supplement to the Daily worker, 1942-Jan. 1958.
- Issued as an organ of the Communist Party of the United States of America.
- Issued in various state and regional editions, <1954->
- Published: Publishers New Press, 1958-Mar. 1968; Long View Pub. Co., Apr.-July 1968.
- sn 99047762
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information