Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily world [microform]. (New York [N.Y.]) 1968-1986
New York [N.Y.] (1968-1986)
Daily world [microform]. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1968-1986
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Long View Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 16, 1968)-v. 18, no. 218 (May 31, 1986).
- Daily (except Sunday, Monday, and major holidays)
- Communism--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Only daily Marxist newspaper in the U.S.A."--July 16, 1968.
- Issues for July 16, 1968-July 18, 1969 called also v. 33, no. 50-v. 33, no. 309.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 18, no. 114 (Dec. 31, 1985).
- Merged with: People's world, to form: People's daily world (New York, N.Y. : 1986).
- Preview issue for People's daily world: May 1, 1986.
- Preview issue: Vol. 1, no. 0 (July 4, 1968).
- sn 99047763
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information