Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Campbell press. (Campbell, Santa Clara County, Calif.) 1928-1935
Campbell, Santa Clara County, Calif. (1928-1935)
Campbell press. : (Campbell, Santa Clara County, Calif.) 1928-1935
- Place of publication:
- Campbell, Santa Clara County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harry C. Smith
- Dates of publication:
-v. 32, no. 30 (Apr. 17, 1935).
Began in 1928.
- Campbell (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 35, no. 18 (Nov. 1, 1928).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. numbering is irregular: Apr. 19, 1932 called v. 35, no. 29; Apr. 26, 1932- called v. 29, no. 31-
- sn 99060576
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information