Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Central Coast times. (Paso Robles, Calif.) 19??-199?
Paso Robles, Calif. (19??-199?)
Central Coast times. : (Paso Robles, Calif.) 19??-199?
- Place of publication:
- Paso Robles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
San Luis Obispo,
| View more titles from this:
- Paso Robles Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
- Avila Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--Avila Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01237505
- California--San Simeon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213499
- Cambria (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Cayucos (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Simeon (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Established in 1974 as the San Luis Penny Pincher."
- "Serving the communities of San Luis Obispo's North Coast including Cayucos, San Simeon, Cambria, Harmoney, Los Osos and Avila Beach."
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 1 (Nov. 11, 1982).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Thursday, issued with: Daily press, <Nov. 11, 1982-Dec. 26, 1991>
- sn 99060645
View complete holdings information