Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Alhambra advocate and Alhambra news. (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1914-1915
Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif. (1914-1915)
The Alhambra advocate and Alhambra news. : (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1914-1915
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alhambra Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 18, no. 19 (Sept. 18, 1914)-v. 22, no. 10 (July 16, 1915).
- Alhambra (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Gabriel River Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "And Alhambra News" appears in small print below "Alhambra Advocate."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Numbering designation changed from v. 18, no. 26 (Nov. 13, 1914) to v. 21, no. 27 (Nov. 20, 1914).
- sn 99060778
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information