Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alhambra weekly advocate and Alhambra news. (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1915-1918
Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif. (1915-1918)
Alhambra weekly advocate and Alhambra news. : (Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 1915-1918
- Alternative Titles:
July 30, 1915-Aug. 24, 1917
Alhambra advocate and Alhambra news
Jan. 4, 1918
Alhambra weekly advocate
Aug. 31-Dec. 28, 1917
Weekly Alhambra advocate and Alhambra news
- Place of publication:
- Alhambra, Los Angeles County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alhambra Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 22, no. 12 (July 30, 1915)-v. 20, no. 35 (Jan. 4, 1918).
- Alhambra (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--San Gabriel River Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01275269
- San Gabriel River Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears in small print above "Alhambra Advocate"; "And Alhambra News" appears in small print below "Alhambra Advocate."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 99060780
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information