Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bellflower herald American and the Compton herald. (Compton, Calif.) 1950-1950
Compton, Calif. (1950-1950)
Bellflower herald American and the Compton herald. : (Compton, Calif.) 1950-1950
- Alternative Titles:
Long Beach-Bellflower herald American
- Place of publication:
- Compton, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herald Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 42 (Jan. 26, 1950)-v. 14, no. 66 (Apr. 20, 1950).
- Bellflower (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- North Long Beach (Long Beach, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Bellflower" appears in small print above "Herald American"; "and The Compton Herald" appears in small print beneath "Herald American."
- "Serving Compton, Lynwood, Willowbrook, Hollydale, Paramount, North Long Beach, Bellflower, Mayfair and Lakewood."
- Consists of even numbered issues only.
- sn 99060938
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information