Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bellflower herald American. ([Compton, Calif.) 1950-1951
[Compton, Calif. (1950-1951)
Bellflower herald American. : ([Compton, Calif.) 1950-1951
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Compton, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herald Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 68 (Apr. 27, 1950)-v. 15, no. 24 (Mar. 22, 1951).
- Artesia (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Bellflower (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Norwalk (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Bellflower" appears in small print above "Herald American."
- Consists of even numbered issues only until numbering designation changed from v. 14, no. 70, May 4, 1950 to v. 14, no. 31, May 11, 1950-
- Serving "Bellflower, Lakewood, Mayfair, Norwalk, Artesia, Hawaiian Gardens."
- sn 99060939
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information