Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bellflower Norwalk Lakewood herald American. (Compton, Calif.) 1951-1952
Compton, Calif. (1951-1952)
Bellflower Norwalk Lakewood herald American. : (Compton, Calif.) 1951-1952
- Alternative Titles:
Bellflower-Long Beach combined Sunday herald American
<Nov. 4-Dec. 30, 1951>
- Place of publication:
- Compton, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herald Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1951; ceased in 1952.
- Bellflower (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--Long Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206254
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- Long Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Norwalk (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Bellflower Norwalk Lakewood" appears in small print above "Herald American," <Nov. 18, 1951-Mar. 27, 1952>; on Sunday issues, "Bellflower-Long Beach Combined Sunday" appears in small print above "Herald American," <Nov. 4, 1951-May 18, 1952>
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 9 (Nov. 4, 1951).
- Serving "Long Beach, Paramount, Bellflower, Lakewood, Mayfair, Norwalk, Artesia, Hawaiian Gardens."
- sn 99060941
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information