Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North Carolina Friend. (Greensboro, N.C.) 1897-1901
Greensboro, N.C. (1897-1901)
The North Carolina Friend. : (Greensboro, N.C.) 1897-1901
- Place of publication:
- Greensboro, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Society of Friends in North Carolina
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 1, no. 7 (Seventh month, 1901).
Began in 1897.
Jan. 1901-July 1901
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Quakers--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Eleventh month, 26th, 1897).
- Issues from Feb. 1901-July 1901 also called new series.
- Numbering begins again with vol. 1, no. 1 in Jan. 1901, to coincide with frequency change.
- The organ of the Society of Friends in North Carolina.
- sn 99061501
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information