Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gettysburg herald. (Gettysburg, Dakota [S.D.]) 1885-1915
Gettysburg, Dakota [S.D.] (1885-1915)
The Gettysburg herald. : (Gettysburg, Dakota [S.D.]) 1885-1915
- Place of publication:
- Gettysburg, Dakota [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank King
- Dates of publication:
-v. 32, no. 49 (May 20, 1915).
- Dakota Territory--Newspapers.
- Gettysburg (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Potter County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Gettysburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01260803
- South Dakota--Potter County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215808
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 38 (Apr. 9, 1885).
- sn 99062022
View complete holdings information