Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Swan Lake press. (Swan Lake, Turner County, D.T. [S.D.]) 187?-1878
Swan Lake, Turner County, D.T. [S.D.] (187?-1878)
The Swan Lake press. : (Swan Lake, Turner County, D.T. [S.D.]) 187?-1878
- Place of publication:
- Swan Lake, Turner County, D.T. [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Gardner
- Dates of publication:
- South Dakota--Swan Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01260806
- South Dakota--Turner County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215593
- Swan Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Turner County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Continued by: The new era.
- Continues: The Swan Lake era.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Apr. 5, 1878).
- sn 99062120
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information