Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Huronite. (Huron, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]) 1886-1920
Huron, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.] (1886-1920)
The daily Huronite. : (Huron, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]) 1886-1920
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Huron, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Davis & Ketchum, 1886-1920.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1886)-v. 33, no. 21 (Apr. 14, 1920).
- Daily (except Sat.)
Apr. 14, 1919-1920
- Beadle County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Huron (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Weekly eds.: Dakota Huronite, 1886-<1889>, and: Weekly state spirit, 1909-<1919>.
- sn 99062804
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information