Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About White Lake wave. (White Lake, S.D.) 1???-1921
White Lake, S.D. (1???-1921)
White Lake wave. : (White Lake, S.D.) 1???-1921
- Place of publication:
- White Lake, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Palmer
- Dates of publication:
- Aurora County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- White Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 9 (Apr. 15, 1904).
- Merged with: Aurora County standard (White Lake, S.D. : 1903), to form: Aurora County standard and White Lake wave (White Lake, S.D. : 1921).
- sn 99062820
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information