Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora County standard and White Lake wave. (White Lake, Aurora County, S.D.) 1921-1937
White Lake, Aurora County, S.D. (1921-1937)
Aurora County standard and White Lake wave. : (White Lake, Aurora County, S.D.) 1921-1937
- Place of publication:
- White Lake, Aurora County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herrick & Lundgren
- Dates of publication:
-v. 55, no.  (Aug. 26, 1937).
Began in 1921.
- Aurora County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Aurora County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215741
- South Dakota--White Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01888152
- White Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 38, no. 35 (July 7, 1921).
- Formed by the union of: Aurora County standard (White Lake, S.D. : 1903), and: White Lake wave.
- sn 99062822
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information