Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South Dakota mail. (Plankinton, S.D.) 18??-1935
Plankinton, S.D. (18??-1935)
The South Dakota mail. : (Plankinton, S.D.) 18??-1935
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plankinton, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pupils of the South Dakota State Industrial School
- Dates of publication:
-v. 46, no. 34 (Aug. 22, 1935).
- Aurora County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Plankinton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Aurora County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215741
- South Dakota--Plankinton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01887728
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 39 (Sept. 26, 1895).
- sn 99062830
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information