Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The sentinel. volume (Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]) 188?-1883
Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.] (188?-1883)
The sentinel. volume : (Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]) 188?-1883
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.H. McCargar
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with v. 2, no. 16 (Nov. 23, 1883).
- Artesian (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Sanborn County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Artesian.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01288138
- South Dakota--Sanborn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214158
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 16 (Nov. 23, 1883).
- Diana later became city of: Artesian.
- sn 99062839
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information