Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Diana sentinel. volume (Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]) 1883-1???
Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.] (1883-1???)
The Diana sentinel. volume : (Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]) 1883-1???
- Place of publication:
- Diana, Sanborn Co., D.T. [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.H. McCargar
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 2, no. 17 (Nov. 30, 1883).
- Artesian (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Sanborn County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Artesian.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01288138
- South Dakota--Sanborn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214158
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 18 (Dec. 7, 1883).
- Diana later became city of: Artesian.
- sn 99062840
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information