Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commonwealth-advocate. (Artesian, S.D.) 1914-1915
Artesian, S.D. (1914-1915)
Commonwealth-advocate. : (Artesian, S.D.) 1914-1915
- Place of publication:
- Artesian, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.H. Heath, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 19 (Feb. 26, 1914)-v. 14, no. 52 (Oct. 14, 1915).
- Artesian (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Sanborn County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Artesian.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01288138
- South Dakota--Sanborn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214158
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Formed by the union of: Commonwealth (Artesian, S.D. : 1901), and: Sanborn County advocate.
- sn 99062842
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information