Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Leola blade. (Leola, McPherson County, S.D.) 188?-189?
Leola, McPherson County, S.D. (188?-189?)
Leola blade. : (Leola, McPherson County, S.D.) 188?-189?
- Place of publication:
- Leola, McPherson County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herreid & Boucher
- Dates of publication:
- Leola (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- McPherson County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Leola.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01255562
- South Dakota--McPherson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215806
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 31 (May 10, 1889).
- Merged with: Northwest (Leola, S.D.), to form: Northwest-blade.
- sn 99062851
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information