Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Yankton student. (Yankton, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]) 1885-1951
Yankton, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.] (1885-1951)
The Yankton student. : (Yankton, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]) 1885-1951
- Place of publication:
- Yankton, Dakota [Territory, i.e., S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of Yankton College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1885)-v. 64, no. 14 (May 18, 1951).
- Biweekly during school year
Apr. 9, 1943-1951
- College student newspapers and periodicals--South Dakota--Yankton.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Yankton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207911
- South Dakota--Yankton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228901
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Yankton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Yankton County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Dakota's oldest college newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- sn 99062870
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information