Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The student. (Yankton, S.D.) 1951-1955
Yankton, S.D. (1951-1955)
The student. : (Yankton, S.D.) 1951-1955
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Yankton, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yankton College Students'Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 65, no. 1 (Oct. 5, 1951)-v. 68, no. 14 (May 27, 1955).
- Biweekly during school year
- College student newspapers and periodicals--South Dakota--Yankton.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- South Dakota--Yankton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207911
- South Dakota--Yankton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228901
- Yankton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Yankton County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Oldest college newspaper in the Upper Missouri Valley."
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- sn 99062871
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information