Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Klamath Falls express. (Klamath Falls, Or.) 1892-1911
Klamath Falls, Or. (1892-1911)
Klamath Falls express. : (Klamath Falls, Or.) 1892-1911
- Place of publication:
- Klamath Falls, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David B. Worthington
- Dates of publication:
-v. 20, no. 11 (Aug. 31, 1911).
Began with Apr. 28, 1892.
- Klamath Falls (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Daily ed.: Morning express, <1907-1911>
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (May 26, 1892).
- Publishers: J.G. Pierce, <Jan. 3, 1901-Oct. 16, 1902>; R. Hamaker, <Nov. 13, 1902-Sept. 10, 1903>; J.S. Taylor, <Mar. 22, 1906>-Aug. 17, 1911; A.C. Wren, Aug. 24-31, 1911.
- sn 99063824
View complete holdings information