Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vernonia eagle. (Vernonia, Or.) 1922-1974
Vernonia, Or. (1922-1974)
Vernonia eagle. : (Vernonia, Or.) 1922-1974
- Place of publication:
- Vernonia, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.S. Robinson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 52, no. 38 (Sept. 19, 1974).
Began in 1922.
- Vernonia (Or.)--Newspapers.
- 1925 includes the Verhian, a newspaper published by the Vernonia high school students.
- 1927-1928 includes the Cactus flat catamount, a society newspaper published by the Laurence Lockney.
- 1927-1935 includes the Timber line, a newspaper published by the Vernonia high school students.
- 1969-1974 includes the Timberline, a newspaper published by the Vernonia high school students.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 11, 1922).
- Merged with: Scappoose spotlight, to form: Columbia County herald.
- sn 99063854
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information