Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily post-Athenian and weekly post-Athenian. (Athens, Tenn.) 1933-1939
Athens, Tenn. (1933-1939)
Daily post-Athenian and weekly post-Athenian. : (Athens, Tenn.) 1933-1939
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Athens, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- Fred E. Wankan
- Dates of publication:
Daily v. 3, no. 144 (Aug. 31, 1933)- daily v. 9, no. 130 (Sept. 15, 1939) = weekly v. 85-weekly v. 90.
- Daily (except Sat. & Sun.)
- Athens (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- McMinn County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--McMinn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215723
- Formed by the union of: Daily post-Athenian (Athens, Tenn. : 1931), and: Post-Athenian.
- Issue for Sept. 11, 1939 called: Historical and progress edition.
- sn 99065877
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information