Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morris County educator. (Dover, N.J.) 191?-19??
Dover, N.J. (191?-19??)
Morris County educator. : (Dover, N.J.) 191?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Dover, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Socialist Party of Morris County
- Dates of publication:
- Dover (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Morris County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "A newspaper of, for and owned by the working class."
- "Issued every Friday."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 41 (Mar. 4, 1916).
- sn 99066013
View complete holdings information