Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Knob. ([Woolwine, Va.]) 1940-1940
[Woolwine, Va.] (1940-1940)
The Knob. : ([Woolwine, Va.]) 1940-1940
- Place of publication:
- [Woolwine, Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C.C. Co. 363
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1940; ceased in May 1940.
- Woolwine (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 363 previously published: Rocky hollow.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Feb. 1940).
- Latest issue consulted: May 1940.
- sn 99066815
View complete holdings information