Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lone eagle. (Norton, Va.) 1939-19??
Norton, Va. (1939-19??)
The Lone eagle. : (Norton, Va.) 1939-19??
- Place of publication:
- Norton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.C.C. Co. 2348
- Dates of publication:
- Norton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "We fly alone."
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 2348 later published: Salmagundi (Norton, Va.).
- C.C.C. Co. 2348 previously published: Wise-cracker.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 1939).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 1939).
- sn 99066907
View complete holdings information