Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Salmagundi. (Norton, Va.) 194?-194?
Norton, Va. (194?-194?)
The Salmagundi. : (Norton, Va.) 194?-194?
- Place of publication:
- Norton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.C.C. Co. 2348
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1940? Ceased in 1940?
- Norton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche form the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 2348 previously published: Lone eagle (Norton, Va.).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Apr. 24, 1940).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Apr. 24, 1940).
- sn 99066930
View complete holdings information