Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New southern daze. (Brandy, Va.) 1940-194?
Brandy, Va. (1940-194?)
New southern daze. : (Brandy, Va.) 1940-194?
- Place of publication:
- Brandy, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C.C. Co. 2363
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1940)-
- Brandy Station (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Brandy Station.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01254978
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- By 1940, Company 2363 had moved from Berea, Va. to Brandy, Va.
- C.C.C. Co. 2363 previously published: Southern daze.
- sn 99066936
View complete holdings information