Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rocky mount-a-neer. (Rocky Mount, Va.) 193?-193?
Rocky Mount, Va. (193?-193?)
The Rocky mount-a-neer. : (Rocky Mount, Va.) 193?-193?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rocky Mount, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C.C. Co. 2347
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1938? Ceased in 1939?
- Rocky Mount (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from the Center for research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 2347 previously published: Lonesome pine (Rocky Mount, Va.).
- Description based on: "Thanksgiving number" (Dec. 1938).
- Latest issue consulted: Issue for: May 1939.
- sn 99066966
View complete holdings information