Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbus daily telegram [microform]. (Columbus, Neb.) 1889-1892
Columbus, Neb. (1889-1892)
Columbus daily telegram [microform]. : (Columbus, Neb.) 1889-1892
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.F. Davis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 1,026 (July 20, 1892).
Began Apr. 22, 1889.
- Daily (except Sunday and Monday)
Mar. 16, 1890-July 30, 1892
- Columbus (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: V. 1, no. 218 (Jan. 1, 1890).
- Numbering includes Sunday edition.
- Other editions: Columbus weekly telegram, 1889-1894; Columbus Sunday telegram, 1890-1892.
- sn 99067043
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information