Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Watertown kampeskian. (Watertown, S.D.) 1893-1899
Watertown, S.D. (1893-1899)
The Watertown kampeskian. : (Watertown, S.D.) 1893-1899
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.H. Englesby
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased in 1899.
- Codington County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Watertown (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Successor to the Messenger- est. 1888."
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 27 (Feb. 16, 1893).
- Vol. 8, no. 43 (June 5, 1896)--includes a detailed street map of Watertown, S.D.
- sn 99067405
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information