Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Beach journal. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 197?-198?
Brooklyn, N.Y. (197?-198?)
Beach journal. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 197?-198?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Empire Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--Brighton Beach.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the communities of: Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach, Sheepshead Bay, Coney Island, and Seagate."
- Description based on : vol. 1, no. 7 (Dec. 31, 1979).
- Latest issue consulted: July 11, 1980.
- Publisher: Jerome Wm. Lippman, <1979>.
- sn 99067419
View complete holdings information