Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Brooklyn daily eagle & daily bulletin. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 199?-current
Brooklyn, N.Y. (199?-current)
Brooklyn daily eagle & daily bulletin. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 199?-current
- Alternative Titles:
Brooklyn daily eagle
Brooklyn daily eagle and daily bulletin
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Brooklyn Journal Publications
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday, Sunday & Federal Holidays)
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kings County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220099
- New York (State)--New York--Brooklyn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312516
- Description based on: Vol. 43, no. 23 (May 1, 1997).
- Editor: Fredrick A. Halla, <1997>.
- Publisher: Brooklyn Eagle Publications, <Aug. 14, 2001->
- sn 99067424
View complete holdings information