Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yankton press and Dakotan and Dakota herald. (Yankton, S.D.) 1918-1922
Yankton, S.D. (1918-1922)
Yankton press and Dakotan and Dakota herald. : (Yankton, S.D.) 1918-1922
- Alternative Titles:
Yankton press and Dakotan
- Place of publication:
- Yankton, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yankton Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 44, no. 51 (June 24, 1918)-v. 47, no. 292 (Apr. 6, 1922).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Yankton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Yankton County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: June 24, 1918.
- Editors: W.C. Lusk, A.H. Alburn.
- Formed by the union of: Yankton press and Dakotan (Yankton, S.D. : 1906), and: Daily Dakota herald.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly Yankton press and Dakotan.
- sn 99067961
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information