Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lake City journal. (Lake City, South Dak.) 191?-1921
Lake City, South Dak. (191?-1921)
Lake City journal. : (Lake City, South Dak.) 191?-1921
- Place of publication:
- Lake City, South Dak.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I.H. Ross
- Dates of publication:
- Lake City (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Marshall County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01887444
- South Dakota--Marshall County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207241
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 30 (Mar. 10, 1916).
- Merged with: Eden weekly times, to form: Journal-times (Lake City, S.D.).
- sn 99068024
View complete holdings information