Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dakota daylight. (Britton, Day County, Dakota [S.D.]) 188?-1890
Britton, Day County, Dakota [S.D.] (188?-1890)
The Dakota daylight. : (Britton, Day County, Dakota [S.D.]) 188?-1890
- Place of publication:
- Britton, Day County, Dakota [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dakota Daylight Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 37 (Jan. 30, 1890).
- Britton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Marshall County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Britton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01306790
- South Dakota--Marshall County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207241
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 35 (Jan. 23, 1885).
- sn 99068032
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information