Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The pilot-review. (Clark, Clark County, Dakota [S.D.]) 1886-1886
Clark, Clark County, Dakota [S.D.] (1886-1886)
The pilot-review. : (Clark, Clark County, Dakota [S.D.]) 1886-1886
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Clark, Clark County, Dakota [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clark Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 28 (Dec. 16, 1886).
Began in 1886.
- Clark (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Clark County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Clark County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205233
- South Dakota--Clark.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01309135
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Catalog record based on single issue.
- Formed by the union of: Clark County pilot, and: Clark review.
- sn 99068058
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information