Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Webster journal. (Webster, S.D.) 19??-1946
Webster, S.D. (19??-1946)
The Webster journal. : (Webster, S.D.) 19??-1946
- Place of publication:
- Webster, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Will A. Wells
- Dates of publication:
-v. 62, no. 46 (Apr. 4, 1946).
- Day County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Webster (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 44, no. 30 (Jan. 6, 1927).
- Merged with: Reporter and farmer (Webster, S.D. : 1884), to form: Reporter and farmer and the Webster journal.
- Vol. numbering irregular.
- sn 99068113
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information