Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 32 results
- 1. St. Petersburg progress. (St. Petersburg, Clarion County, Pa.) 1872-1874
- 2. Clarion Republican. (Clarion, Pa.) 1869-1879
- 3. Clarion Jacksonian. (Clarion, Pa.) 1873-1901
- 4. The Clarion Democrat. (Clarion, Pa.) 1844-1965
- 5. East Brady independent. (East Brady, Pa.) 1869-1877
- 6. New Bethlehem press. (New Bethlehem, Pa.) 1872-187?
- 7. The progress. (St. Petersburg, Pa.) 1872-187?
- 8. East Brady review. (East Brady, Pa) 1885-1956
- 9. Clarion independent banner. (Clarion, Pa.) 186?-1869
- 10. Clarion County oil field record. (St. Petersburg, Pa.) 187?-1879
- 11. The press. (New Bethlehem, Pa.) 1874-1876
- 12. The Oil times. (Edenburg, Pa.) 1877-18??
- 13. The Leader-vindicator. (New Bethlehem, Pa.) 1929-current
- 14. The New Bethlehem vindicator. (New Bethlehem, Pa.) 1878-1928
- 15. The derrick. (Oil City, Pa.) 1954-current
- 16. New Bethlehem leader. (New Bethlehem, Pa.) 1892-1928
- 17. Parker phoenix. (Parker, Armstrong Co., Pa.) 1896-1956
- 18. The progress news. (Clarion, Pa.) 1968-current
- 19. The democrat. (Clarion, Pa.) 1965-1965
- 20. Contact. ([Indiana, Pa.?) 1973-197?