Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
US Newspaper Directory Search Results
Your title search returned 149 results
- 1. Pittsburgh tribune-review. (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 2000-current
- 2. The Catholic accent. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1961-current
- 3. The Jeannette spirit. (Jeannette, Pa.) 1983-current
- 4. The Westmoreland Republican. (Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa.) 1818-1825
- 5. Republican and Democrat. (Greensburg, Westmoreland County, Pa.) 1864-1875
- 6. Tribune and herald. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1872-1888
- 7. The Pennsylvania Argus. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1840-1851
- 8. Frank Cowan's paper. (Greensburg, Pa.) 1872-1875
- 9. The farmers register. volume (Greensburg, Pa.) 1799-181?
- 10. Latrobe bulletin. (Latrobe, Pa.) 1902-current
- 11. The Youghiogheny times. (West Newton, Pa.) 1886-1893
- 12. The Freeman's register. (Mount Pleasant, Pa.) 1840-????
- 13. Mountpleasant register. (Mountpleasant [Mount pleasant] Pa) 1838-1840
- 14. Greensburg morning review. (Greensburg, Pa.) 191?-1955
- 15. Greensburg weekly record. (Greensburg, Westmoreland County, Pa.) 1886-1???
- 16. Greensburg daily record. (Greensburg, Westmoreland County, Pa.) 1886-1???
- 17. Jeannette daily star. (Jeannette, Pa.) 189?-189?
- 18. Latrobe advance. (Latrobe, Westmoreland Co., Pa.) 1873-1909
- 19. The Scottdale news-observer. (Scottdale, Pa.) 1923-1926
- 20. Scottdale independent. (Scottdale, Westmoreland County, Pa.) 1882-1926