Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Abbeville press and banner. [online resource] (Abbeville, S.C.) 1869-1924
Abbeville, S.C. (1869-1924)
- The Abbeville press and banner. [online resource] : (Abbeville, S.C.) 1869-1924
- Alternative Titles:
- Press and banner
- Place of publication:
- Abbeville, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Began with volume XVII, no. 23 (October 1, 1869); ceased with February 13, 1924 issue.
- Triweekly Jan. 7, 1920-Feb. 13, 1924
- Abbeville (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Abbeville County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Abbeville County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209948
- South Carolina--Abbeville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206845
- Description based on: Volume XVII, no. 23 (October 1, 1869); title from masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed April 30, 2014).
- Formed by the union of: Abbeville press and: Abbeville banner.
- Latest issue consulted: 78th Year (December 29, 1922) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed April 30, 2014).
- Publisher: The Press and Banner Company, <January 9-December 29, 1922>.
- Title varies slightly.
- Related Links:
- View complete holdings information