Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spartan. [online resource] (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1843-1852
Spartanburg, S.C. (1843-1852)
The Spartan. [online resource] : (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1843-1852
- Place of publication:
- Spartanburg, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with volume I, no. 1 (December 22, 1843). Ceased in 1852?
- South Carolina--Spartanburg County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210992
- South Carolina--Spartanburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202729
- Spartanburg (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Volume I, no. 30 (July 17, 1844); title from masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed June 8, 2016).
- Latest issue consulted: Volume VI, number 22 (June 28, 1849) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed June 8, 2016).
- Publisher: P. M. Wallace, <June 28, 1849>.
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information