Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The silver state. [online resource] (Winnemucca Nevada) 1909-1925
Winnemucca Nevada (1909-1925)
- The silver state. [online resource] : (Winnemucca Nevada) 1909-1925
- Alternative Titles:
- Daily silver state Apr. 24, 1925-June 6, 1925
- Place of publication:
- Winnemucca Nevada
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Began with volume 40, no. 43 (September 11, 1909); ceased July 11, 1925.
- Three times a week July 5, 1910-
- Winnemucca (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: The Silver state news.
- Merged with: The Humboldt star to form: The Humboldt star and the silver state.
- Volume 40, No. 43 (September 11, 1909); title from masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed January 13, 2020).
- Volume 56. No. 56 (December 29, 1923) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed January 13, 2020).
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
- View complete holdings information