Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas true Democrat. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1857-1862
Little Rock, Ark. (1857-1862)
Arkansas true Democrat. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1857-1862
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Johnson & Yerkes
- Dates of publication:
Old ser., v. 14, no. 35 (June 9, 1857)-v. 19, no. 36 (June 5, 1862).
- Arkansas--Little Rock.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206922
- Arkansas--Pulaski County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208517
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Daily true Democrat (Little Rock, Ark.), <1861>, and: True Democrat bulletin, 1862.
- Issued on half sheet with title: True Democrat, Apr. 3-May 1, 1862, and May 15-29, 1862.
- Issues for June 9, 1857-July 14, 1858 called also new ser., v. 5, no. 35-v. 6, no. 40.
- Triweekly ed.: Tri-weekly true Democrat (non-extant), 1860.
- sn 82014282
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information